From this page you can get the latest compiled version of Forevid, and the corresponding source codes. Installation instructions and requirements are available here.
|Forevid 1.2.1 Installer||6c383be54b05673ca20b49815fb528ef||3b6e8499725528d9024d9166f5fb50a4cdcf4c9c|
|Forevid 1.2.1 Source code||10a0c69cdf845f56bd77bd32f21a76ac||266c0305bbf23779a1029f2c1a032464b8cf0c0e|
For previous releases, click here
Latest change logs for Forevid
- User interface: Added option for looping videos. The looping is done either for a selected part or whole video.
- User interface: German translation added
- User interface: Polish translation added
- Filters: When adding filters, the preview video is seeked to the same position as the original video was.
- Filters: Added filter for permanently looping video for a given amount of times.
- Filters: Added filter for changing the playback speed of the video.
- Other: Removed UPX compression from the binary files
- Installer: added missing dlls which prevented using image editor with fresh installations of version 1.2.0.
- User interface: fixed bug which caused new bookmarks to point into the previous video if the video was changed using existing bookmarks.
- Import: Added option for importing proprietary video formats using screen recording. If the video playback requires a proprietary player, the video can be recorded from the screen and then imported.
- Import: ffmpeg source updated (2.17)
- User interface: Added option which allows locating video file from the hard drive.
- Combine videos: In order to facilitate joining of videos, videos are automatically scaled to same size and their frame rate is changed.
- Export: New export option added for project summary document, which lists all videos included in the project, and the processing operations which were applied to them.